Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've Being Tagged!!!!

Salam..

thanx mira for tagg-ing me..huh..it hard to tell laaa..weird things!!!Here we go:

State 15 wierd things/habits/little known facts about yourself. The people i tag are to then follow my steps and write their own 15 wierd things/habits and little known facts:

1) If i'm not a doctor..i'm gonna be a hot singer (after losing weight laaa of course!!! Hahahahahahh)

2) I like watching people as in watch their activities..hanging around the mall just watch on people and watch their attitude...(is it appropriate????)

3) I'm a big fan of Amy Mastura. I love her so much OMG!!!!

4) Everybody think i'm fat....ntahlaaa i'm ok with it!!!! Trying to lose weight instead but my weight had plateu....maintain je 85 kg... Am i fat guys????

5) I'm a big fan of HOT WHEELS...u know the small2 minature cars for kids > 3 years old...I've been collecting them since i was a kid..i even put them in my Mocha (my car)

6) I wanna get married at 28 years old..wanna have at least a child in my 2nd year housemanship....

7) My dream car is BMW and OMG i can't wait to get inside the car nnt!!!!

8) I wanna become a Consultant Opthalmologist or a Hematologist in the future

9) I'm a very good listener...whom ever know me...im sure they will say the same thing

10) I love shopping...i can spend up to RM300 skali shopping...i love shirts..that why i have loads and loads of shirts....

11) I really wanna a big sister or little brother

12)I really wanna go to JAPAN, SWISS, LONDON and AUSTRALIA

13) I really want to make CUCMS famous for its nasyid group

14) I really hate people that talk behind my back

15) i really miss my frens back in UPM, PTPL and school

Lastly i really wanna tag NADIA FASYA and FANA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment